Setting up Streamlabs
Connecting to Streamlabs
Streamlabs is used to listen to donations coming from streamlabs. If you don't use StreamLabs then leave the Streamlabs Socket Token Text box empty.
To connect to Streamlabs you just need a Streamlabs Socket token.
- Login to your Streamlabs Dashboard
- On the left side of your Dashboard is a menu named Account unfold that and then click on Settings
- On the top of the main page you see some tabs click on the API Settings tab.
- A new set of tabs appeared, click on the API Tokens tab.
- Click on the Copy button of the Your Socket API Token
- Paste that Code in the Streamlabs Socket Token Text box and press OK to save your settings.